- SPRIG UNIVERSITY requires a MINIMUM 45 day written notice prior to the registered WORKSHOP to cancel/ refund tuition.
- Cancellations received after the 45 day deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Sprig is not responsible for any flight changes due to weather conditions.
- In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRIG UNIVERSITY: Miami
The Premier Pediatric Zirconia Workshop
This unique hands-on workshop is hosted by the company that pioneered pediatric Zirconia crowns– featuring both didactic instruction and individualized one-on-one opportunities for hands-on guidance. The purpose of this workshop is to teach a systematic approach to the efficient preparation and seating of pediatric Zirconia crowns.
Sprig University is designed for those new to the use of Zirconia in dentistry as well as for those with previous experience wishing to gain new pearls of clinical wisdom.
- Give doctors the skills, knowledge, and confidence required to begin implementing EZCrowns and products upon completion of the program.
- Provide not only leading-edge educational content but deliver in a fun and professional atmosphere that will create excitement, passion and a culture of excellence.
- Raise the level of esthetic and health care provided for our children to the highest level possible.
- Provide a sense of camaraderie among the participants during the workshop and beyond as they graduate and become part of the Sprig Family.
What you get
- The complete set of clinical training modules.
- Learn how to master the zirconia prep technique.
- Learn from our faculty that are practicing dentists.
- Learn how to minimize tissue trauma and bleeding.
- Learn how to eliminate over preparation.
- 6+ EZCROWNS including anterior and posterior.
- Small focused workshop size, workshop limited to only 25 Doctors
- Sprig office support kit, and provider listing.
- Exclusive invitation to the Annual Symposium.
- 8 Continuing Education Units.